I sent my business card, CV, and portfolio in an email to a bunch of graphic design agencies nationwide in order to gain feedback on the quality of my work. Describing the project and the ideas behind each design, I wanted to hear their honest opinion on whether they would see something like this in industry. From the 14 emails to different companies I sent out, I only received 3 responses: http://oysterdesign.co.uk/, http://designamite.co.uk/ and
This part focuses on my online portfolio:
- They all liked the clean style the website had adopted.
- Try to keep the colour scheme consistent throughout, even tiny details such as text colour.
- Feedback on the masthead, updating sizes and placement to work better.
- There were also comments praising the standard of work on the website.
- Keep updating with new projects, potentially remove older ones as more go on.